#2

Jan 5th- cd4 US all good!

Today is a good day. I met the other RE in the practice as she did my cd4 US to check lining and for any cysts. I think I like her best. She's caring, explains info well, easy to ask questions of and just more of what i want. Luckily my cd12 US is also with her next week, and I'm glad! My lining looked good and there were no cysts! She said to continue the Femara and that lots of women coming to the practice were currently on Femara. I really hope I'm one of the ones it works for! Please lord I am accepting this cycle as the one that will lead us to carrying our first child! I believe in all that you do for us and I am thanking you in advance. I believe in my body and I know we were meant to be parents.

I asked about adding injections to femara and she said you wouldn't know if the femara was working until cd12 and at that point it would be too late for injects. So we'll do this round with just femara and see. She also said it's much better to try femara if worried about multiples. I told her we were concerned and we'd try this month with just femara. We're believing and speaking Femara is the little bit of extra we need! We're believing this is our month, our follies will grow, we will O and we will get pregnant! I will take care of my body as best as possible this month and try and relax as much as a I can each day! This is our month! On to a great month!

2 comments:

gee said...

Good luck to to you and may this month be your month!!

Anonymous said...

so glad that you got good news yesterday! I hope that this is THE cycle for you!