#2

Jan 23rd- temp ?

So I woke up at 6:15 instead of my usual 7:30 and was dying to pee. Couldn't get comfy so took temp and it showed up as 97.82 but realize this is one hour and 15 mins early. I got up and peed and stomach finally went back down to normal and got back in bed. It took me a while to fall asleep and then it was time to get up. Took temp again, knowing it would be wrong, and it was 98.50, obviously wrong after waking and getting up. So what should I do? Do you guys know how to convert wrong temps to correct ones? I know there's a way with half hours and a certain tenth of a degree but not sure. Any comments welcome! Thanks and have a good day! I'm off to the office today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! The rule of thumb is to add 0.1 degrees to every half hour you wake up early, or to subtract 0.1 degrees for each half hour after your normal waking time. So, for an hour and 15 mins, I would maybe add 0.20 or 0.25 degrees. I hope this helps!

gee said...

I never was able to figure out how to adjust my temps. I usually went with the first temp. I belive in TCOYF (Taking Charge Of Your Fertility)book it says after 3 hours of sleep is a valid temp, I think. I do remember seeing or reading this somewhere. I wouldn't worry too much about the temp dip. Good luck!!!