#2

Tuesday, January 13th is a REALLY GREAT day!

We had our cd12 US today and we responded really well this month. I have a great follie on my right side (I think right side even though he said left, I think it was his left, my right) that is already 17mm. YEAH!! HORRAY! We are already filled with so much joy and happiness due to this great news! They gave us a prescriptiopn for a ovidriel trigger shot and we'll trigger tonight and have sex tonight and Thursday morning. Things are going well. I've really tried to relax, do less strenuous exercise over the last 3 days, do yoga and started my accupuncture. Thanks for your prayers and please continue to pray for us! I was so happy to finally leave with great news! This is the first time we've gotten this far so YEAH for us! And thank you God for answering prayers and preparing my body!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Kitty, I'm thrilled for you and DH! keep up posted!

gee said...

Good luck!!