So tomorrow is a big day. In the morning we'll have our cd12 US to see how my body is responding to the FEMARA and MET combo. I'm staying optimistic and hopeful! I really hope and pray this a successful combo for us. So we'll continue praying for follie growth, O preparation, and my relaxed and happy body. :) All of your prayers are appreciated!
Thanks to all of you who have sent me well wishes for tomorrow, for my journey and about accupuncture. It means more than you know! I wish you all well on your journeys too! This is one of those journeys we all need support during and it doesn't matter how you find that support, just that you have it. I thank you for your support! You help me. :)
Well I'm trying to just stay calm, relaxed and not do too much that exerts too much energy as my accupunturist said. Hopefully this will all pay off tomorrow.
Have a good night and think of us! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment