So things are going well and my chart is looking great! (see the tab to the right that says FF chart) I've had a bit of dizziness, twinges in my lower abdomen, and bloating. And I welcome any of the pregnancy symptoms that want to come! :) Other than that not too much going on. Just waiting for a test day I suppose! And I'm really looking forward to my Florida trip with my parents at the end of the month/beginning of FEB. Warm weather here we come!
Hope you are all well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
OMG I'm so excited for you! I feel like our cycles are so close and everything...sadly we havent been able to get to a 2ww yet but I'm hopeful for us and for you !!!
Hi Kitty,
Good luck to you this cycle!
I wanted to let you know I changed the url to my blog, my screen name used to be Buttercup16. You left me a comment on my blog recently so I wanted to leave you a comment so you can find my blog again.
Keep us posted as you go through your 2WW! I know the 2WW can feel like it drags on forever as you're waiting to test!
I'm crossing my fingers for you!!
I just checked out your cycle chart and it looks awesome! Finger scrossed! According to OPK and saliva tests I ovulated yesterday so hubby and I have been busy and I guess were unoffially on our 2 ww :)
Post a Comment