#2

Jan 2nd- AF came and here we come Femara

So I started spotting yesterday and AF came today! What a nice new years present. And only 2 days after my last P pill. Yeah! So I will start Femara on Sunday and go in for a lining check ultrasound on Monday. They were slam booked today and couldn't get me in. Monday will do. :)

I'm getting more open to sharing our journey with others TTC. I'm not quite ready to share with non-TTCers but this is still progress. Seems so many people have challenges when getting pregnant so it's easy for me to relate to these people. I sometimes want to tell more people but they just can't understand and I don't want to be disappointed by a non-understanding response or lack of support. I'm just not up for that. I'm ok with where I am in my sharing journey and feel ok about it.

I wanted to say that I'm feeling very positive and optimistic about the Femara for us. I really think we're going to have success with Femara. I've read a lot of women who didn't respond to Clomid responded well to femara and got pregnant. Many of these women were thin PCOSers so that's good news for me! I can only imagine the excitement if about a month from now I'm pregnant! I figured out the baby would be due 10-9-09. This is just days after my b-day and I think this would be great!! So now it's in God's hands and hopefully he has prepared my body, Dh's body and all the timing needed. I am going to keep my positive attitude about this cycle and our expected FEMARA success!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I hope your US goes well tomorrow and that this WILL be your month! I'll be eager to hear how the Femara works for you. I'm not checking the TTC boards too much anymore, but I'll keep a check on your blog. good luck!